Salary AUD150,000 - AUD160,000 per annum + Super
Consultant Sophie Moore
Date posted 29 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Leading Domestic Bank is seeking an experienced credit professional at a Senior Credit Analyst level to monitor the credit assessment for their Corporate loans book, mainly focusing on institutional level corporate lending. The successful candidate will get exposure to large transactions and leadership opportunities.
- Provide credit risk assessment and evaluation report for internal credit rating
- Attend and discuss at credit committee meetings
- Key member of the team responsible for a discrete portfolio of high value corporate clients
- Ongoing development and review of credit risk management framework and credit policy in accordance with external and internal policies
- Conduct credit portfolio analysis based on the in-house data and provide credit portfolio report to management
- Determine the suitability of proposals, including acceptability of credit risk and structuring for final approval by a Credit Officer.
- Supporting in helping the Department Head with Ad Hoc Project include but not limited to Head Office Visits, APRA Review document preparation
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in wholesale banking credit analysis, ideally with a number of year’s specialism within the corporate sector
- Experience or financial institution, International Banking experience or International Bank based in Sydney is highly desirable
- Excellent financial and analytic skills
- Well-developed knowledge of Australian Bank Standards, as well as regulatory requirements (APRA)
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Sound knowledge of the corporate loan market (terms, distribution issues, etc.)
A great opportunity to develop in a highly skilled team.
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Moore on 02 8289 3178 for a confidential discussion.