Corporate Actions Advisor
Salary Attractive Salary Package
Consultant Conor Slocombe
Date posted 6 November 20192019-11-06 2019-12-06 financial-services Sydney New South Wales Sydney AU 2000 AUD 75000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This role is an exciting opportunity for an an individual looking to undertake a role as a Corporate Actions Advisor in a fast-paced company. You will be working in a forward thinking team and required to maintain high attention to detail and be passionate about the share market.
- Work within the corporate actions team.
- Support both domestic and International Nominee Services and Primary market operations IPO/Placements.
- Research and process voluntary and mandatory Corporate Actions for domestic equities.
- Provide support in primary market operations, working closely with brokers, the ASX and local market share registries.
- Ad-hoc work on projects and other functions within the Corporate Actions team
- Minimum of Bachelors Degree in Business/Commerce/ Finance.
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in financial services.
- Experience in a Broking or Custodial Environment.
- Ideally had experience in capital raising.
- Experience with reconciliations and payment of dividends.
- Be able to identify, investigate and resolve issues across the Corporate Actions area.
- Have high attention to detail, excellent time management skills, the ability to work under pressure and working to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
To apply please click apply or call Conor Slocombe on +61 2 82893103 for a confidential discussion.