Associate Director - Debt Advisory
Salary AUD150,000 - AUD160,000 per annum
Consultant Lewis Heeks
Date posted 4 December 20192019-12-04 2020-01-03 financial-services Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 150000 160000 160000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Leading Global Investment Manager is looking to add to its leading Debt Advisory team to help service their internal and external clients. This role will focus on Domestic and International debt raising's in the Infrastructure, Energy & Utilities sector.
- Assist with the issuing of short-term and long-term debt securities including bank debt, capital markets debt and structured products
- Develop strategies for Clients to ensure sufficient funds and flexibility and minimise refinance risk
- Maintain relationship's with the Client's financiers, financial investors, credit rating agencies and other associated advisors
- Assist with the financial modelling for acquisitions to ensure compliance with debt facility documentation
- Minimum 5 years experience in corporate finance
- Strong understanding of financial markets and effect they can have on debt and interest rate markets
- Background in Infrastructure would be beneficial
- Strong numeracy skills with a proven ability in financial analysis
A very competitive salary is on offer.
To apply please click apply or call Lewis Heeks on +61 2 8289 3157 for a confidential discussion.