Middle Office Analyst
Salary AUD60000 - AUD90000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Jack Brown
Date posted 5 September 2016
Excellent opportunity to join a high performing team in one of the leading global custodians.
The Middle Office Analyst will be responsible for end to end processes for Unlisted Trusts, Hedge Funds and Private Equity Funds. The role will be responsible for trade management, month end reporting, pricing and distribution management as well as facing off to clients. The Middle Office Analyst role will be suitable for someone with excellent communcation and organisation skills who has a solid understanding of Unlisted Trusts and Hedge Fund products.
- Responsible for sending trade instructions out to market
- Ensure correct settlements of trade
- Source unit prices for all asset classes
- Reconcile cash and unit positions
- Degree qualified in Business or Accounting
- Minimum 3 years experience in a Middle Office Analyst role
- Good communication skills
- Strong custody background
- Sound technical knowledge ofUnlisted Trusts
Excellent opportunity to join a dynamic team within a globally renowned custodian. A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Jack Brown on +61 2 8289 3238 for a confidential discussion.