Fund Operations Specialist
Salary AUD70000 - AUD100000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Jack Brown
Date posted 23 September 2016
The Fund Operations Specialist will supervise the day-to-day operational processes and core deliverables within Fund Operations. Understand and assist in the overall coordination of the risk administration, resource planning, and staff development required for the effective operation of the team. Provide assistance to the Account Manager in the management of the team, and to ensure that client service is central to its workings.
The Fund Operations Specialist will assist with the day-to-day operational processes and core deliverables.
- Proactive customer focus at all times
- Respond promptly to client concerns, needs and requests, and participate in the resolution of problems as required
- Effectively supervise staff and support the Account Manager in the management of the group, to include resourcing, retention and the recruitment process
- Assist the Account Manager in the completion of the Performance and Planning Review (PPR) for process for the group, including the setting of goals and objectives and individual development plans
- Demonstrate a willingness to support change/initiatives within Fund Operations and other SSAL areas
- Demonstrate ability to take on tasks without instruction
- Awareness of and active support of current and future technologies
- Participation in relevant projects
Education and Skills:
- Undergraduate degree and/or formal qualifications in a relevant business stream
- Relevant experience in financial services and demonstrated market knowledge
- Experience in operational and staff supervision
- Custodian background preferred.
- Unit pricing and fund accounting background needed.
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Jack Brown on +61 2 8289 3238 for a confidential discussion.