Client Service Manager - AVP
Salary AUD90000 - AUD130000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Jack Brown
Date posted 5 October 2016
Amazing opportunity to join a leading global Custodian in a face paced environment.
Due to an internal move an amazing opportunity has emerged, and a leading global Custodian is recruiting a Client Service Manager - Assistant Vice President. The Client Service Manager will be responsible for delivering high quality services and solutions to a portfolio of clients. The Client Service Manager will be responsible for the oversight of the Operations team, managing all activities in servicing client relationships and client operations.
- Responsible for the delivery of exceptional services and solutions to complex clients
- Oversee Operations' team activities and maintain operational excellence
- Manage all activities in servicing client relationships and client operations
- Collaborate with Senior Management on new developments, service issues and business opportunities
- 3+ years custody or superannuation experience
- Sound managerial and communication skills
- University degree
- Ability to perform under pressure, in a high paced environment
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
Excellent Opportunity to join a leading global Custodian in a face paced environment. A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Jack Brown on +61 2 8289 3238 for a confidential discussion.