Client Services Manager
Salary AUD110000 - AUD120000 per annum + superannuation
Consultant Peter Nassim
Date posted 5 October 2016
Working for this leading global custodian, you will lead the client services team as the Client Service Manager. The role will see you responsible for managing a client base that includes superannuation companies, banks and fund managers. You will act as a main point of contact in servicing client relationships to ensure that all inquires are resolved and/or escalated, and be the point of contact for senior management to ensure that clients are serviced effectively.
This company is a leader in it's field and provides it's financial services clients with a wide range of functions across a large range of asset classes. Offering an array of unparalleled investment servicing solutions they allow their client base to focus on what is important to them.
Based in Melbourne, as Client Services Manager, you will work in a team of 3 and the role is split between client services and business as usual and will see you managing a small team. You will act as a main point of contact in servicing client relationships to ensure that all inquires are resolved and/or escalated. As Client Service Manager you will be an ongoing point of contact for senior management to ensure that success in development planning is achieved.
- The Client Services Manager is responsible for the delivery of high valued services and solutions to complex client issues including NAVs, settlements, reconciliations and corporate actions queries
- Manage activities in servicing client relationships and client operations, and ensuring all queries are dealt with effectively and in a timely manner
- Keep senior management informed about new developments or any service issues
- Monitor and comply with changes to the ‘risk’ escalation chain including communicating to staff as required
- An understanding of financial services and demonstrated market knowledge ( 3-5 yrs experience)
- Previous Client Service Manager experience (3+ yrs experience)
- Strong leadership & communication skills, whilst demonstrating the ability to resolve issues and manage workflow
The role of Client Services Manager provides an excellent chance for an ambitious candidate to further their own skills in a fast moving business. Providing a perfect platform for career progression working amongst a successful, high profile and motivated team.
To apply please click apply or call Peter Nassim on +61 03 8628 2100 for a confidential discussion.