Fund Accountant Manager
Salary AUD80000 - AUD100000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Jack Brown
Date posted 25 October 2016
Amazing opportunity to lead a high performing team within one of Australia's leading Fund Administrators.
Our Client is one of Australia's leading Fund Administrators and is recruiting an experienced Fund Accountant Manager to join their high performing Sydney team. The Fund Accountant Manager will manage a team of five analysts that specialise in delivering valuations and unit prices for a diverse range of clients. The Fund Accountant Manager will be heavily involved in projects, manage staff development and client relationships.
- Manage a team of five Analysts: provide coaching, mentoring and maintain staff development.
- Heavily involved in project work: data transitions/migration, process improvements and strategic planning.
- Manage client relationships: attend meetings and maintain regular client contact.
- Work closely with Auditors to complete GS007 Audit.
- Heavily involved in transition management: client on boarding, attend new client meetings.
- Tertiary qualified in Business discipline
- At least 5 years' experience in the financial services industry.
- In-depth knowledge of Hiportfolio: Hiportfolio 3 preferred.
- Knowledge of Crystal reports preferred.
- Strong practical understanding of the processing of the tax characteristics of Australian trust distributions.
- Strong ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Jack Brown on +61 2 8289 3238 for a confidential discussion.