Corporate Actions Analyst
Salary AUD70000 - AUD75000 per annum + plus Super
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Peter Nassim
Date posted 9 January 2017
This company is a leading custodian and offers investment servicing solutions across a variety of specified asset classes. They provide custodian and asset services to a number leading superannuation, investment management as well as insurance businesses and their client base continues to grow.
This role, as a Corporate Actions Analyst, will see you responsible for the deliverables within custody operations. In this role you will utilise your knowledge of corporate actions and be able to deliver end to end understanding of the corporate action process.
- Assist with corporate actions, voluntary and mandatory, for various investor funds and mandates across all asset classes
- Reporting and maintenance of various corporate actions files
- Responding to internal and external queries
- Ensuring that all queries are answered and the all positions reconcile for the various corporate actions mandates
- A minimum 1 year experience in operations related role, specifically corporate actions
- Detailed market knowledge of financial products
- High level of numerical skill required
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Undergraduate degree and/or formal qualifications in a relevant business team, is preferred, but not required
The role of Corporate Actions Analyst provides an excellent opportunity for an ambitious candidate to further their own skills in a fast moving custodian business.
To apply please click apply or call Peter Nassim on +61 03 8628 2100 for a confidential discussion.