Salary Great Salary!
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Lindsay Cramond
Date posted 7 March 2017
This is an exciting opportunity for an entry level candidate to join a team where they encourage progression and growth within the organisation.
Permanent - Sydney CBD based.
- Role entails reading of trust documentation and subsequently understanding what reporting outputs are required for each transaction
- Working with Modelling analysts to ensure their model build captures all of the reporting requirements entailed in the trust documentation
- Ongoing report generation, once transaction goes live
- Use of various systems that APAC analytics utilise (on the job training provided)
- Managing a portfolio of reporting obligations (assigned via manager)
- Liaising with varied stakeholders – manager, modellers, legal (across APAC), client managers (across APAC) and occasionally clients directly themselves (across APAC)
- Ad hoc tasks where assigned by manager, such as reconciliations, data entry etc.
- Between 1.5 - 3 years of professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics/Finance/Commerce beneficial, but not a prerequisite
- Attention to detail & solid team work skills are crucial
- Excellent communication skills required (interaction with various stakeholders)
- Ability to work under pressure and meet short deadlines across multiple jurisdictions
- Ability to work extended hours (where necessary), which can include public holidays (a day in lieu is provided)
- Punctual, disciplined, self-motivated.
- Looking for the potential to build a career, not just a job.