Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Katie McPherson
Date posted 27 June 20192019-06-27 2019-07-27 financial-services Sydney New South Wales Sydney CBD AU 2000 AUD 60000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Performance Analyst will be responsible for providing performance reporting to clients and internal & external stakeholders
- Provide accurate, timely and consistent reporting services to Investment teams, client services, Communication team and external clients & research houses.
- Contribute to the development of a high performing team which consistently delivers against both the Performance Analytics and Investment Services objectives as well as the wider corporate objectives.
- Build relationships and interact with portfolio managers, client service, product, operations, AFS and external vendors and custodians to provide high quality solutions to stakeholders and clients.
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly, and annual performance reporting across broad range of Funds.
- Relevant professional qualifications (CFA or CIPM) preferred.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or another numerical discipline.
- Proven coaching/ mentoring skills
- Positive and pro-active can do attitude
- 3-5 years Performance and analytics experience.
- Experience using detailed performance systems and market data systems (E.g. StatPro & Factset).
- Good knowledge of the Australian & International wealth management industry, including industry issues, trends, investment products and processes.
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Katie McPherson for a confidential discussion.
To apply please click apply or call Katie McPherson on +61 2 82893172 for a confidential discussion.