Senior Financial Accountant
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Chris Anderson
Date posted 19 September 2016
An exciting opportunity to work for a Global Investment Manager as a Senior Financial Accountant in a team based environment.
This Global Investment Manager is currently recruiting for a Senior Financial Accountant. Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, the Senior Financial Accountant will be responsible for assisting statutory and regulatory reporting for a number of Asia pacific entities. The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with excellent financial accounting experience within banking or Financial Services.
- Monthly accounting (including journal entries and reconciliations) and management
- Reporting, including analysis
- Preparation of financial report and audit support file, first point of contact for auditors
- Preparation of annual budgets
- Involvement in the quarterly reporting to the Board and investors
- Preparation of tax calculations and returns
- Any ad hoc tasks to support the commercial team, as required.
- 2-4 years work experience in a financial accounting/ audit environment
- Experience with financial reporting
- Degree and CA/CPA qualified
- Working knowledge of Oracle preferred, but not essential
This role is a fantastic opportunity to work for a reputable financial services company known for their excellent culture and environment. The position offers excellent career progression and a competitive salary package.
To apply please click apply or call Chris Anderson on +61 2 8289 3150 for a confidential discussion.