Senior Business Analyst
Salary AUD850 - AUD950 per day + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Tom Clifton
Date posted 5 October 2016
A market leading Investment Bank is currently hiring a Senior Business Analyst –Product Control on a 6 month rolling contract into their Global Markets Finance team. Reporting directly into the Head of Change for Product Control, the Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for delivering a number of important accounting and regulatory projects for the Product Control division due to an increase in regulatory reform.
The successful candidate will have a strong background within Product Control or Markets Finance and significant experience working on Finance projects as a Business Analyst.
- Support the project through analysis, design, build, test responsibilities.
- Influence and gain agreement of scope from stakeholders
- Translate business needs into a clear and measurable programme of work which is aligned to the business strategy
- Manage the project of work to deliver a solution that meet business requirements and realises benefits within agreed scope, time, cost and quality
- Monitor and report on status of financials, risks, issues and progress towards milestones and deliverables
- Acting as an SME on product control function and processes, and the ability to deliver change to that function in an optimized manner.
- Work with and mentor junior BA’s through this highly complex delivery
- Experience in Product Control or Markets Finance is essential
- Strong understanding of Product Control processes
- Extensive experience as a Business Analyst within banking
- Strong systems experience
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high performing function of a leading bank. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop their skills and deliver critical projects across the Global Markets division.
To apply Please click on the link or contact Tom Clifton for further details on 02 8289 3242.