Product Controller - Project
Salary AUD400 - AUD450 per day + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Nicholas Burgess
Date posted 4 October 2016
This role exists due to a global project of the migration of the General Ledger from Oracle to SAP. This role sits within the product control team, as is responsible for the end to end migration with a specific focus on the requirements of Product Control.
The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of markets and the accounting principles associated with financial products - specifically Fixed Income.
Partnering with the project team as well as Financial Control and Legal Entity Control, this role has a specific focus on the requirements and specifications of the product control team.
- Business Requirements for Product Control
- Liaison with the business analysts on the requirements documentation
- Partner with other areas of finance and projects
- Prepare test cases and testing results of the migration
- Ad-hoc Product Control and project tasks
Key Selection Criteria:
- Superior knowledge of accounting principles with a focus on FICC
- Prior experience working on a project
- Financial control or product control experience desirable
- Solid understanding of the GL – SAP experience preferred
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management
- Proven experience in delivering the desired outcome
This is an exciting opportunity initially offered on a contract, however due to the potential 2 year length of the project, it is likely that it will go perm. A competitive daily rate will be negotiated for the successful candidate.
To apply please click apply or call Nick Burgess on 02 8289 3175 for a confidential discussion.