Salary AUD100000 - AUD125000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant John Meehan
Date posted 11 October 2016
Excellent opportunity to manage the finance function for a Venture Capital organisation, reporting directly to the CEO
This leading Venture Capital organisation is currently recruiting for a Finance Manager in the Sydney CBD office. The Finance Manager role will oversee the finance function responsible for monthly reporting, forecasting and planning, tax advisory and compliance. The Finance Manager position will specifically advise the CEO on correct finance and tax structures and any potential finance issues that will arise from new investments.
• Overall management of finance function including planning and forecasting, monthly reporting and budgeting
• Tax compliance work
• Advisory work, specifically around transactions including potential acquisitions)
• Financial and management reporting
• Financial and Management reporting
• Experience managing a finance function
• CA / CPA qualified
• Experience dealing with senior stakeholders
• Tax understanding
This role provides an excellent chance to join a leading venture capital organisation in a broad finance role. A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful candidate.
To apply please click apply or call John Meehan on 02 8289 3138 for a confidential discussion.