Senior Finance Manager
Salary AUD110000 - AUD150000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant John Meehan
Date posted 13 October 2016
Senior Management role within Accounting Policy focusing facing off to senior stakeholders
This leading local bank is currently recruiting for a Senior Finance Manager – Accounting Policy into their Sydney Finance team. The role will work closely with the business units to ensure the correct accounting treatments are applied to transactions and new products. The Senior Finance Manager – Accounting Policy will focus specifically on the Wealth and Superannuation functions of the business and will be required to proactively assist in the delivery of the business strategy.
• Monitor regulatory changes to Super and Wealth industries and their impact on the business
• Work closely with the business units to provide regular updates of upcoming changes
• Ensure correct accounting treatments are applied to new products and transactions
• Big 4 background in financial services audit / CFO advisory or accounting policy
• Strong understanding of financial services
• Strong accounting policy knowledge and understanding
This role provides the opportunity to work in a senior accounting policy role within one of the big 4 banks. A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful candidate.
To apply please click apply or call John Meehan on 02 8289 3138 for a confidential discussion.