Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Harry Barker
Date posted 20 October 2016
This role sits within a highly performing team and will siut someone with 2-5 years fund accounting experience within a fund manager, or someone with previous audit experience with financial services organisations.
The successful candidate will be supported in regards to training and development, but will also have the freedom to work autonomously. This will suit sommeone who wants to work within a high pressure environment, for a firm with a global footprint.
- Fund performance analysis
- Board/Investor/Ad-hoc reporting
- Monthly unit pricing and month end accounting
- Investment operations
- Tax distributions
- Unit registry operations
- Qualified or part-qualified CA or CPA
- 2-5 years accounting or audit experience (Financial Services, in particular Funds Management expereince; preffered but not essential)
- Finance, Accountancy or related degree.
To apply please click apply or call Harry Barker on 03 8628 2152 for a confidential discussion.