Salary AUD50 - AUD55 per hour + superannuation
Location Southern Suburbs Brisbane
Consultant Natalie Nicolaou
Date posted 9 November 2016
Do you have a passion for analysing economic data and preparing reports? This fantastic 12 month opportunity has arisen to join a large organisation working in a small team across the smart data department.
This position requires a highly skilled Economist to undertake a number of projects working for a large government department. The successful candidate will be accountable for delivering results in accordance with the projects that they will be assigned to.
Working closely with strategic analyst, risk management and social research teams, the Economist will support the senior employees in the completion of case work. This role will require a considerable level of client contact in relation to comple, difficult or sensitive issues.
- Engage with a diverse range of stakeholders both internally and externally
- Work as part of a small team to advise on policy options and reporting
- Contribute to the development of strategic documents which support strategic decision making
- Work collaboratively with other areas of the organisation
- Degree/Diploma Qualification in Economics, research, taxation or accounting
- Extensive communication skills both written and verbal
- Background knowledge in economic analysis, general statistics or risk management
- Ability to work with practical application of project management processes
If you are looking to join a newly created team and are looking for your next Economist role analysing data, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
To apply please click apply or call Natalie Nicolaou on 07 3032 2214 for a confidential discussion.