Salary AUD50 - AUD55 per hour + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Tom Clifton
Date posted 11 November 2016
A leading boutique private equity firm is currently hiring a Financial Accountant on a 6 month temp to perm contract. Reporting directly into the CFO, the Financial Accountant will be responsible for all accounting, treasury, financial reporting for the corporate entity in Australia. The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with at least 3 years corporate accounting experience, preferably within financial services. Candidates with working holiday visas will also be considered.
- Quarterly & annual financial statements & reports as issued to investors
- Capital calls & distributions to investors
- Annual audit
- Ensuring timely & accurate payment / filing of all taxes / tax returns
- Production of management reporting (income statement & balance sheet) & quarterly reporting file
- Treasury management
- Qualified accountant
- Financial/Corporate accounting experience
- Financial Services experience preferred
- Strong stakeholder management
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a high performing private equity firm that has significant plans for growth.
To apply Please click on the link or contact Tom Clifton for further details on 02 8289 3242.