Salary AUD80000 - AUD85000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Tom Clifton
Date posted 25 November 2016
A leading boutique Property Fund Manager is currently hiring a Financial Accountant on a permanent basis due to the significant growth of the firm in Australia. Reporting directly into the Financial Controller, the Financial Accountant will be responsible for the statutory and management reporting for a portfolio of property funds. The successful candidate will be a qualified/part-qualified accountant with financial accounting experience, ideally within financial services.
- Monthly / quarterly / annual accounting
- Quarterly & annual financial statements & reports as issued to investors
- Responding to investor queries
- Capital calls & distributions to investors
- Production of management reporting (income statement & balance sheet) & quarterly reporting file
- Ensuring timely & accurate payment / filing of all taxes / tax returns
- Qualified or Part-Qualified Accountant
- Financial Accounting experience
- Financial services experience desired
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world’s largest property fund managers which is targeting significant growth in the Australian market.
To apply Please click on the link or contact Tom Clifton for further details on 02 8289 3242.