Client Service Consultant
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Jane Chester
Date posted 28 November 2016
Due to internal promotions and growth, this leading wealth management firm is looking for numerous client service consultants to join their team. Duties include being responsible for building strong relationships with the clients/advisors and ensuring that they receive exceptional client service with respect to queries. This is a great opportunity for a dedicated customer service consultant who is excited by the opportunity for career progression and support.
- Provide exceptional client experience when receiving and/or initiating calls to advisers or clients
- Take ownership of client issues and work closely with other teams within the division to identify solutions
- Liaise with stakeholders to proactively escalate any non standard account activity
- Provide feedback around process improvement and increasing the service offering to advisers and clients
- Accurately record information for transactions in customer relationship management systems
- Processing all requests for clients and advisers within appropriate deadlines
- Genuine passion to develop a career within wealth management
- Proven Tertiary qualification (in business, economics, accounting or finance)
- RG146 compliance will be highly regarded
- Previous customer service experience and a proven track record of relationship building
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in building strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to take ownership of your work and meet numerous deadlines throughout the day
This role represents an outstanding opportunity to grow your career in an environment where new ideas are encouraged and promotion from within is supported. A competitive package is available for the right candidate along with long-term career opportunities.
To apply please click apply or call Jane Chester on +61 02 8289 3191 for a confidential discussion.