Senior Tax Consultant - Superannuation
Salary AUD400 - AUD700 per day
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Patrick Leahy
Date posted 29 November 2016
The purpose of this role is to ensure the integrity of tax-related data for the superannuation funds, through ensuring the correct taxation treatment is applied to transactions.
- With business analyst capabilities, provide systems support to the Tax Operations team and wider business through database output, testing and analysis
- Resolve tax-related queries through interactions with Group Tax, Wrap Custody, Product, Client Reporting, Projects, Complaints Resolution, and Administration teams
- Assist with the documentation, development and continuous improvement of tax-related processes within the Wrap business to increase efficiency and reduce risk
- High level knowledge of wealth platformsw and financial advice tax issues
- Experience with business analysis, process design, systems implementation management and testing
- Proven SQL experience would be highly advantages
To apply please click apply or call Patrick Leahy on 03 8628 2118 for a confidential discussion.