Salary AUD130000 - AUD150000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Patrick Leahy
Date posted 9 January 2017
As Finance Manager you will manage the finance functions of the business, which will require you to utilise your broad range of financial and accounting skills. The successful candidate will be in a position to influence critical business decision making and drive change through process improvements.
Founded in 2006, RedZed is a provider of specialist residential and commercial lending products primarily focusing on meeting the needs of the self-employed. With core values of integrity, consistency, responsiveness and simplicity, RedZed only work with introducers selected for their expertise in the specialist lending market.
- Running the annual budget process and the modelling of business performance, including securitisation funding structures
- Reporting to the Board and senior management on business performance against key metrics
- Providing business with financial analysis on pricing to support sales and promotional activities
- Being responsible for treasury and banking, trust reporting, accounts payable and payroll functions.
- Responsibility for compliance with all tax obligations, including BAS, FBT, PAYG, Payroll tax and Income Tax
- Management of annual audit process, liaising with the external audit team
- Ensuring that the processes and procedures in place are constantly updated
- CPA, CA or CIMA Qualification with 5+ years’ experience
- Proven ability in managing an end-to-end finance function
- Financial services experience, in particular securitisation experience is preferred, but not essential
If you are looking for a role, in an organisation where you can make a difference and have an integral role in the growth of the business please contact us now.
To apply please click apply or call Patrick Leahy on 03 8628 2118 for a confidential discussion.