Salary AUD150000 - AUD170000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant John Meehan
Date posted 3 February 2017
Excellent opportunity to work for a large fund manager in a high profile Financial Controller role
This global Fund Manager is currently undergoing a rapid period of growth and as a result is interested in recruiting a suitably qualified Financial Controller into their Sydney team. The role will lead and develop the Finance function and have responsibility for overseeing a portfolio of real estate assets. The Financial Controller will be heavily involved in the strategy and direction of the business and will be expected to face off to the board and provide insightful advice on key decisions as well as running the day to day finance function. A strong background in financial services is preferable.
• Management of the finance function
• Financial control, planning, budgeting and forecasting
• Providing advice on the strategy of the business
• Advising business managers on investment and asset management
• Ensure all financial control and compliance requirements are met
• CA/CPA qualified
• Significant experience in a senior finance role, ideally within financial services
• Several years people management experience
• Excellent communication and organisation skills
• Significant financial and management accounting experience across complex products and entities
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a senior finance role for a leading organisation. A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful candidate.
To apply please click apply or call John Meehan on 02 8289 3138 for a confidential discussion.