Salary AUD80000 - AUD90000 per annum
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Chris Anderson
Date posted 6 February 2017
An opportunity working for a local new age financial services company as part of their growing finance team.
This local banking institution is currently recruiting for a Financial Accountant. Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, the Financial Accountant will be responsible for assisting month end reporting process, maintaining internal controls across the general ledger and reconciliations. The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with excellent financial accounting experience within Banking or Financial Services.
- Maintaining the General Ledger and ensure reconciliations are carried out on a timely manner
- Ensure completion of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Co-ordinate with auditors for year-end activities
- Involvement in the quarterly reporting to the Board
- Preparation of tax calculations and returns (FBT, BAS etc)
- Experience in Securitisation advantageous
- Tertiary qualification with an Accounting, Finance or Similar degree
- Minimum 2yrs experience in a similar role
- Experience in Retail Banking advantageous
This role is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leading financial services company renowned for their excellent culture and environment. The position offers excellent career opportunity and a competitive salary package.
To apply please click apply or call Chris Anderson on +61 2 8289 3150 for a confidential discussion.