Senior Tax Manager
Salary AUD130000 - AUD170000 per annum + Bonus
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant John Meehan
Date posted 7 March 2017
Exciting opportunity to work for a global organisation in a senior Tax Manager role.
This leading Asset Manager is currently recruiting a Senior Tax Manager to lead their Tax function in the Sydney CBD. Reporting to the CFO, the Senior Tax Manager role will be responsible for Tax Compliance and Advisory across the business as well as leading a small team. The role will lead and develop the tax function and be responsible for working on a number of transactions and improving the processes and procedures in place.
• Management of all tax compliance activities across the group
• Work closely with the business to ensure correct tax structures are applied to any new transactions
• Prepare and provide detailed analyses and advice for designated business units
• Prepare and review income tax returns and GST as well as tax forecasting and planning
• Previous experience in a Tax Manager role within financial services or big 4
• Experience working in Tax compliance and advisory across Direct and Indirect Tax
• Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
• CA / CPA or Taxation qualification
This is an exciting opportunity for a senior Tax professional to join a leading organisation in a high profile role. A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful candidate.
To apply please click apply or call John Meehan on 02 8289 3138 for a confidential discussion.