Client Engagement Specialist
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Jane Chester
Date posted 9 March 2017
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a proactive, dynamic and enthusiastic individual who is keen to grow their career within Adviser Support for a leading industry super fund. Working alongside a busy and successful team, the Adviser Support will be responsible for advisor on boarding and integration coordination. The successful candidate will have well-developed interpersonal skills and a commitment to a positive team culture and continuous learning.
- Work closely with the advisers to support and provide proactive solutions and timely responses
- Transition and establish financial advisers, practices and Accredited Mortgage Consultants to the licensee network
- Identify continual service improvement activities and implement these ideas in collaboration with the team
- Problem solving in a dynamic and changing environment
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders and departments.
- Ideally a minimum of 1 year experience within Financial Services space and regular interaction with financial planners
- Qualification in a relevant business discipline (business, commerce, financial planning)
- Willingness to learn and be coached
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Team player who is willing to contribute to a supportive and tightknit team
In return for your skills and experience we can offer a great team culture, competitive hourly rate and a opportunity to learn and excel your career.
To apply please click apply or call Jane Chester on +61 02 8289 3191 for a confidential discussion.