Senior Financial Analyst
Salary AUD110000 - AUD130000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Tom Clifton
Date posted 30 March 2017
An ASX listed Financial Services firm is currently hiring a Senior Financial Analyst into their Group Wealth and divisional finance team on a 12 month fixed term contract. Reporting into the Head of FP&A, the Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for providing financial analysis and management reports to senior stakeholder to assist them in key decision making. The successful candidate with have exception stakeholder management skills as well as strong FP&A experience.
- Preparation and analysis of Business Units results - month end reports, board reports, business unit reports, flash reports
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Expense review and analysis
- Profit and Loss / Balance Sheet analysis and running commentary
- Cost Benefit Analysis on projects and recommendation of changes
- Present management packs to senior stakeholders
- CA/CPA qualified
- 2+ years experience within FP&A and Financial Analysis
- Wealth Management/Insurance experience desired
- Stakeholder management and communication skills
The role provides the opportunity to work for a leading financial services firm that has fantastic career progression opportunities and offers a very competitive package.
To apply Please click on the link or contact Tom Clifton for further details on 02 8289 3242.