Salary AUD100,000 - AUD125,000 per annum + Bonus
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant John Meehan
Date posted 2 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This market leading Private Equity organisation is currently interested in recruiting a Finance Manager to lead their finance team in Sydney. The organisation is dynamic and fast paced with a number of different funds and investments across a variety of areas.
The Finance Manager role will oversee a team and report directly to the Group FC. As the Finance Manager, your role will be broad and cover financial reporting, management reporting, planning and forecasting, due diligence and tax for the Group. This position is suited to a strong Chartered Accountant with extensive finance experience who is confident in dealing with senior stakeholders.
- Oversee the finance team
- Financial reporting, regulatory reporting
- Management reporting, planning and forecasting
- Tax work including BAS, FBT and income tax
- Manage annual audit process and ensure compliance with accounting standards and regulatory legislation
- CA Qualified - business services or audit background
- Strong financial reporting and tax experience in a commercial environment
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in fast paced environment
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a broad, commercially focused Finance Manager role for a leading Private Equity organisation.
To apply please click apply or call John Meehan on 02 8289 3138 for a confidential discussion.