Fund Accounting Associate
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Gillian Scerri
Date posted 12 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Fund Accounting Associate is responsible for the overall management of the day to day operations across a number of clients, including full responsibility for Client & Third Party deliverables as documented in the Service Level Agreement (SLA). It also requires oversight of a robust Supervisory Risk & Control Framework covering key control functions in Fund Accounting.
- Client management and satisfaction, involving client query resolution, client meetings, review of SLAs, meeting all deliverables, reviewing client service requirements periodically
- Overall responsibility to ensure that all deliverables are met
- Overall responsibility for compliance with documentation requirements and implementation of procedures
- Manage and coach all team members by being instructive with their training and development
- Be able to identify and lead change with system development and process improvements
- Liaise with Relationship Managers and Client Service Managers and ensure they are informed of all issues that may arise and status of all deliverables and staff movements
- Degree level qualification in Accounting, Mathematics, Economics or similar discipline
- Completion of, or currently studying towards, a relevant post graduate qualification (e.g. CA, CPA, CFA or Masters of Applied Finance) highly regarded
- Minimum of seven years’ experience in Fund Operations & Unit Trust Pricing
- Proven team management experience
- Excellent working knowledge of financial markets and instruments, both domestic and international
- Strong systems and technical knowledge of HiPortfolio (or asset management system) and GTI (or custody system)
- Strong PC skills in particular Excel
- Awareness of risk and control environment with high quality standards
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Gillian Scerri on 02 8289 3115 for a confidential discussion.