Regulatory Reporting Manager
Salary AUD135,000 - AUD140,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Tom Clifton
Date posted 12 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A leading International Financial Services firm is currently hiring a Regulatory Reporting Manager to lead a team across both liquidity and capital reporting. Reporting into the Head of Regulatory reporting, the manager will be responsible for the development of regulatory reporting requirements on a daily, monthly, and quarterly basis. The successful candidate will have extensive liquidity or capital reporting experience within banking.
- Act as an SME across regulatory reporting
- Responsible for liquidity and capital related regulatory reporting, and ALCO reporting
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting to local management/ ALCO on the strategic implications of Basel 3 reporting
- Maintain internal control standards
- Ad-hoc project work
- Professional Qualification (CA/CPA/CFA)
- SME in regulatory reporting (Capital or Liquidity)
- Strong Microsoft Access skills
- Strong analytical skills
This is an excellent opportunity to lead a regulatory reporting team at a leading International bank. A competitive salary will be negotiated for the successful candidate.
To apply Please click on the link or contact Tom Clifton for further details on 02 8289 3242.