Salary AUD60,000 - AUD70,000 per annum
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Chris Anderson
Date posted 11 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
An international financial services company is currently recruiting for an Assistant Accountant. Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Assistant Accountant will be responsible for assisting month end reporting process, maintaining internal controls across the general ledger and reconciliations. The successful candidate will have accounting experience ideally within Banking or Financial Services.
- Supporting the finance function in the day to day accounting responsibilities
- Account payable, keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including purchase orders, invoices, statements etc
- Account receivable, including Internal billing and debtor management
- Reconciliations and preparation of month end file
- Bank reconciliation
- Monthly intercompany reconciliation and reports
- BAS preparation
- Tertiary qualification with an Accounting, Finance or Similar degree
- Minimum 2yrs experience in a similar role
- Ambitious and driven attitude with a strong desire to improve and progress
This role is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leading financial services company renowned for their excellent culture and environment. The position offers excellent career progression and a competitive salary package.
To apply please click apply or call Chris Anderson on +61 2 8289 3150 for a confidential discussion.