Program Financial Analyst Lead
Salary AUD100,000 - AUD140,000 per annum + super
Consultant Greg Reynolds
Date posted 11 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
If you are looking to further your career in a rewarding and challenging environment whilst being surrounded by some of the best in the business then this could be the role for you. Based in Canberra, my client is one of the world's leading defence organisations that provides the implementation of engineering, IT and cutting edge science to solve the customers needs. With a revenue generation of over $5bn this organisation plays a pivotal role in the world's defence, intelligence and health markets. In the role of Program Financial Analyst lead, you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of projects to scope, cost, time and quality through end to end ownership of project financial management systems.
- Support delivery of projects to scope, cost, time and quality through end to end ownership of project financial management systems and processes and partnership with Phase Leads and Control Account Managers.
- Provide leadership and guidance to program financial analysts and billing analysts as required.
- Prepare budgets, establish cost control system and monitor and control costs and schedules.
- Perform financial analyses including funding profiles, AOP, financial outlook, variance analysis and profitability analysis.
- Provide business insights and recommendations to management and project status to improve program performance.
- Undertake risk assessments to identify and mitigate program cost and scheduling risks.
- Ensure relevant quality procedures and methodology are applied, including use of change control processes.
- Oversee project billing and cash forecasting to ensure accuracy, timeliness and completeness.
- Compile information for internal and external auditors as required. Understand customer and supplier contractual arrangements.
- CA or CPA qualified
- Substantial professional experience working in a senior role within a project environment.
- Government security clearance.
- Professional experience in project contract management with demonstrable record of success and achievement.
- Demonstrable ability to consistently produce excellent results in a complex and fast paced environment
- Strong knowledge and experience in the analysis of business performance and drivers
- Experience working in a large and fast paced business. You must be able to demonstrate that you are able to cope in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrated experience in variance analysis and presentation of results to management
To apply please click apply or call Greg Reynolds on 02 8289 3103 for a confidential discussion.