Senior FP&A Analyst
Salary AUD120,000 - AUD130,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Tom Clifton
Date posted 28 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This leading financial services firm has an opportunity for an experienced Senior FP&A Analyst to join their Finance team. The aim of this role is to provide accurate financial data and analysis for the business. This position sits directly with the business and liaises with Senior Management hence requires a bright and driven candidate with working experience within financial services.
- Preparation and analysis of Business Units results - month end reports, board reports, business unit reports, flash reports
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Expense review and analysis
- Profit and Loss / Balance Sheet analysis and running commentary
- Cost Benefit Analysis on projects and recommendation of changes
- Process improvement
- Ad hoc projects and tasks
- Must have 2-3 years’ plus working experience in the financial services industry
- 5-6 years’ plus post-university experience in a relevant management accounting / financial analyst role
- Excellent communication skills – ability to liaise across different layers of management in the business
- CA/CPA qualified
- Good problem solving skills and an analytical mind set
The role provides the opportunity to work for a leading financial services firm that has fantastic career progression opportunities and offers a very competitive package.
To apply Please click on the link or contact Tom Clifton for further details on 02 8289 3242.