Salary AUD80,000 - AUD100,000 per annum
Consultant Lewis Heeks
Date posted 28 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Leading domestic bank is seeking a Mobile Banker to develop and increase the growth of the home lending market share in the Sydney region and increase customer satisfaction
- Acquire quality Home Lending sales and draw downs at volumes and percentages as agreed upon with your People Leader.
- Maximise sales opportunities through development of quality referral source relationships including new introducers and referral partners.
- Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and service is achieved by accurate and timely processing of all lending applications.
- Create positive public relations and actively represent the National in the local community through membership of local groups and other committees.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience within financial services (preferably emcompassing business, personal and branch functions).
- Previous experience in home-lending or mortgage broking will be considered favourable, however if you are a proven business developer & hunter from a similar fast paced industry.
- Source new business and build on existing customer relationships, sourcing effective referrals and lead generation
- Have an existing superior networking and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of the current lending market and local business knowledge
- Exceptional influencing, negotiation and time management skills
To apply please click apply or call Lewis Heeks on +61 2 8289 3157 for a confidential discussion.