Customer Services Officer
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Mel Munro
Date posted 9 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This leading Australian Financial Services company are looking for a bright and dynamic Customer Services Officer to join their Melbourne office.
Join a leading Australian Financial Services company specialising in mortgages. You would be joining a tight knit and dynamic Customer Service team who offer a supportive and engaging working culture.
As the Customer Services Officer, you will be in a newly created role due to rapid growth in the business. Ideally you would have a minimum six months expereices within Financial Services along with administration, contact centre or operations knowledge.
As the Customer Services Officer you will be responsible for assisting the team and providing customers with exceptional service. The Customer Services Officer also provides administration support to assist with the settlement of new loans, existing customer needs and post settlement requirements in a timely and accurate manner.
• Provide outstanding service to existing and prospective customers, primarily by phone and email
• Complete administrative tasks for existing customers
• Responsible for various office administration requirements
• Support Sales and Service Team
• Support to the Loan Administration Manager
• Ensuring compliance with all regulatory obligations, business policies and procedures
• Strong customer service ethos and communication skills
• Proven administration / operation skills
• Microsoft Word and Excel
• Highly motivated and proactive
• Ability to work effectively independently
• Integrity and professionalism
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Sense of urgency
If you are a Customer Services Officer looking for an exciting new opportunity within the Financial Services industry, apply now!