Senior Finance Analyst FP&A
Salary AUD120,000 - AUD130,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant David Gough
Date posted 30 May 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This leading Financial Services Provider has an opportunity for an experienced Senior Financial Analyst to join their Finance team. The aim of this role is to provide accurate financial data and FP&A for the business. This position sits directly with the business and liaises with Senior Management hence requires a bright and driven candidate with working experience within financial services.
- Month end reports, board reports, business unit reports, flash reports
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Revenue/sales reporting and analysis
- Profit and Loss / Balance Sheet analysis and running commentary
- Cost Benefit Analysis on projects and recommendation of changes
- Process improvement
- Ad hoc projects and tasks
- Must have 2-3 years’ plus working experience in the financial services industry.
- 5-6 years’ plus post-university experience in a relevant management accounting / financial analyst role
- Excellent communication skills – ability to liaise across different layers of management in the business
- CA/CPA qualified
The role provides the opportunity to work for a leading financial services provider that has fantastic career progression opportunities and offers a very competitive package.
To apply please click apply or call David Gough on +61 2 8289 3210 for a confidential discussion.