FP&A Manager -IT
Salary AUD110,000 - AUD130,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Tom Clifton
Date posted 5 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This leading Australian financial services institution is currently hiring an FP&A Manager -IT into their enterprise technology business. Supporting the CIO and technology business manager, the FP&A Manager -IT will be responsible for the reporting of financial performance of the technology division as well as the services it provides.
- Deliver monthly expense and recoveries reporting with insightful commentary and variance analysis
- Partner with Enterprise Technology to develop and produce a monthly rolling forecast with value add analysis;
- Provide decision support and advice to Enterprise Technology business partners
- Support business partners in vendor engagements and assist in scenario modelling to quantify the financial impacts of different contract options
- Maintain and assist in the development of the Technology service costing model and assist in developing recovery methodologies
- CPA/CA qualified
- 5+ years management reporting/FP&A experience
- Experience within a large/blue chip organisation is essential
- Technology finance experience preferred
To apply Please click on the link or contact Tom Clifton for further details on 02 8289 3242.