Senior Associate - Large Corporate
Salary AUD105,000 - AUD115,000 per annum
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Lewis Heeks
Date posted 13 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Leading Domestic Bank is seeking an experienced credit professional at Senior Associate level to monitor the credit risk for Corporate loans book, mainly focusing on institutional level corporate lending.
- Provide credit risk assessment and evaluation report for internal credit rating
- Attend and discuss at credit committee meetings
- Key member of the team responsible for a discrete portfolio of high value corporate clients
- Ongoing development and review of credit risk management framework and credit policy in accordance with external and internal policies
- Conduct credit portfolio analysis based on the in-house data and provide credit portfolio report to management
- Determine the suitability of proposals, including acceptability of credit risk and structuring for final approval by a Credit Officer.
- Supporting in helping the Department Head with Ad Hoc Project include but not limited to Head Office Visits, APRA Review document preparation
- Minimum of 2 years experience in wholesale banking credit analysis, ideally with a number of year’s specialism within the corporate sector
- Experience or financial institution, International Banking experience or International Bank based in Sydney is highly desirable
- Excellent financial and analytic skills
- Well developed knowledge of Australian Bank Standards, as well as regulatory requirements (APRA)
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Sound knowledge of the corporate loan market (terms, distribution issues, etc.)
Looking for someone who can start immediately.
To apply please click apply or call Lewis Heeks on +61 2 8289 3157 for a confidential discussion.