Salary AUD100,000 - AUD120,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Tom Clifton
Date posted 25 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This growing Asset Manager is currently interested in recruiting a Finance Manager to lead their finance team in Sydney. The role will report directly to the Financial Controller. The organisation is dynamic and fast paced and a market leader with a number of investments across the infrastructure sector.
The role will be broad and covers financial reporting, management reporting and tax. This position is suited to someone coming out of a big 4 chartered firm, or another asset manager in a Finance Manager role.
- Overseeing finance team
- Financial reporting, month end and project accounting
- Management reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Tax work including BAS and income tax
- Manage annual audit process and ensure compliance with accounting standards (IFRS)
- CA/CPA Qualified – business services or audit background, minimum 2 years post qualified experience
- Exposure to and understanding of Asset Management businesses from a finance perspective
- Strong financial reporting and tax experience
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in fast paced environment
- Suitable for a first mover out of Audit, or alternatively someone who has worked in a similar finance role within asset management.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a broad finance role for a leading Asset Manager.
To apply Please click on the link or contact Tom Clifton for further details on 02 8289 3242.