Associate - Product Control
Salary AUD95,000 - AUD105,000 per annum
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant David Gough
Date posted 25 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This financial services firm is hiring a product controller to provide Product Control support and analysis for the Markets business in Sydney. This role sits within the product control team that supports the Fixed Income, Repo, Interest Rate Derivative and Cross Asset Trading businesses.
- Compilation of daily PL reporting for specified desks within the C&IB division, ensuring the accuracy and integrity of the bank general ledger.
- Attribution and analysis of daily P&L by first and second order ‘greeks’.
- SME knowledge of desk trading products including fixed income securities and associated derivative products.
- Explanation of variances to trader estimates
- New deal analysis.
- Analysis and control of accounting processes and practices for proposed new product initiatives, product variations or new business structures.
- A degree in finance/accounting, ideally with post graduate studies in mathematics or associated discipline
- CA or CPA qualification (or equivalent) preferred
- Broad knowledge, experience and understanding of financial services industry and products
- Knowledge and experience of accounting for derivatives
- Big 4 first mover preferred.
This role is ideal for a financial services audit first mover with an interest in Financial markets and product control.
To apply please click apply or call David Gough on +61 2 8289 3210 for a confidential discussion.