Cash Equities Middle Office
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Isaac Honor
Date posted 9 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This role is in place to support the Cash Equities Middle Office, Securities, ECM and Securities Lending desk and our key role is to manage the timely settlement of all activities undertaken by the traders.
- Liaising with all relevant departments and traders where necessary
- Manage the Firm’s Entrepot account settlements and facilitate stock lending settlements as and when required
- Manage domestic client settlements to ensure timely settlement via CHESS
- Manage international client settlements to ensure timely settlement via custodian bank
- Facilitate ECM deals and IPOs for a smooth settlement of trades
- Engage in team’s meeting and other initiatives to drive process improvements and tightening of operational controls
- Regularly review and update procedures as appropriate
- Adhere to company’s policies and procedures, maintain a tight control working environment and escalate issues in a timely manner
- Domestic Equity Settlements
- Strong CHESS Knowledge
To apply please click apply or call Isaac Honor on +61 2 82893109 for a confidential discussion.