Location Concord West
Consultant Isaac Honor
Date posted 16 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Business Banking Services is a processing centre, providing support to our internal and external stakeholders.
- Produce customer loan and security documentation through both internal systems and external parties and check for accuracy prior to customer receipt.
- Engage in value added activities by reducing rework and processing errors.
- Apply problem solving skills to variations in procedures & recommend appropriate amendments to procedure.
- Review and vet residential credit approved lending files to confirm that all required documentation has been received and all details are clear and correct
- Co-ordinate document preparation (Letter of Offer and security documents) and any other bank requirements and their issuance to the Relationship Manager
- Amend/Update/Maintain residential loan accounts on the Bank standard system
- Build strong, effective working relationships within the immediate team, and across other teams internally.
- Share knowledge, ideas and information with team members and work constructively to deliver a superior customer experience.
- Provide support and guidance to other Business Banking team members driving best practice with respect to business financial analysis and lending submission structuring.
- Complete all internal and external product and role accreditation as required. (Within the required timeframe)
- Ongoing management of residential security packets including retrieval and refile from the banks offsite storage facility.
- Adhere to all compliance requirements associated with your role as outlined. This includes employee guidelines and OH&S policy.
- Driving customer outcomes in line with key data points (quality & productivity) and cycle time targets
• Banking knowledge and experience
• Knowledge and application of compliance and legislative requirements
• Understanding customer needs and delivery of superior customer service
• Deliver promises and results as expected.
• High standard of Phone Etiquette
• High level of verbal and numerical comprehension
• Problem solving skills
To apply please click apply or call Isaac Honor on +61 2 82893109 for a confidential discussion.