Technical Document Specialist
Consultant Isaac Honor
Date posted 6 September 2018 2018-09-062018-09-27 banking 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This role manages the Annual Report and 20-F documents and workbooks in order to deliver a timely and accurate Annual Report (and Form 20-F). This position is accountable for delivering a professional, consistent, print-quality publication that is distributed to shareholders, in addition to lodgement on the ASX.
- Manage core master documents and workbooks to successfully deliver on key Statutory Reporting requirements;
- Maintain and enhance knowledge of technical packages Hyperion, Word, Excel and Adobe Acrobat;
- Assist in planning and preparation for the Annual Report process (including financial statements);
- Liaise with external and internal groups (e.g. auditors and internal lawyers) to ensure review of current documents and their compliance with technical and regulatory requirements;
- Maintain and enhance risk management and control framework around the Annual Report; and
- Prioritise, manage and coordinate tasks to ensure year end deadlines are met.
- Deliver high quality customer service to finance and business partners; and
- Maintain relationships with Legal, Secretariat and other key stakeholders to achieve and maintain appropriate service levels.
- Advanced Hyperion, Word, Excel and Adobe Acrobat skills, typing speed should be at least 60 wpm.
- Previous experience working with large multi-sectioned, preset stylised documents is essential. Preferable to have someone with previous experience working in a bank presentation centre or similar.
- Good time management, organisational skills and ability to work under pressure, over extended hours and weekends.
- Good communication skills and the ability to liaise effectively at different levels across the bank up to Heads of departments.
- Good at troubleshooting issues in Microsoft Word and Excel to achieve desired outcome and maintain branding integrity.
- General understanding of external reporting practices, preferably with banking specialisation (advantageous).
- General understanding of pre-press/printing process (advantageous).
To apply please click apply or call Isaac Honor on +61 2 82893109 for a confidential discussion.