Salary AUD120,000 - AUD130,000 per annum
Consultant Lewis Heeks
Date posted 6 September 2018 2018-09-062018-09-28 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Our client is a leading national Superannuation Industry Fund, with a commitment to its members to provide quality advice that will make a difference in their lives. Our client is looking for a Financial Planner to join an experienced team in servicing a strong, well-established member base. You will be responsible for providing face - face advice and services to members. As Financial Planner, you will be responsible for delivering the advice service to members and you will assist with the member education program and the development of planning appointments.
- Provide detailed strategic advice to members
- Develop a long term client base through effective relationship building, appropriate strategic recommendations and exceptional client service to members
- Delivering the ongoing review process by maintaining and growing a long term client base through effective relationship building, appropriate strategic recommendations and exceptional client service to members
- The role will also involve the presentation of public and workplace seminars.
- Degree in Finance, Business, Commerce or a related discipline (required)
- Minimum Diploma of Financial Planning (RG146) (required)
- Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning highly desirable (required)
- CFP or equivalent will be highly regarded
- 3 years’+ experience in a Financial Planning role
- Strong technical skills and current knowledge of the superannuation industry.
To apply please click apply or call Lewis Heeks on +61 2 8289 3157 for a confidential discussion.