Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Gillian Scerri
Date posted 14 September 2018 2018-09-142018-10-14 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Fund Accounting Associate is responsible for the overall management of the day to day operations across a number of clients, including full responsibility for Client & Third Party deliverables as documented in the Service Level Agreement (SLA). It also requires oversight of a robust Supervisory Risk & Control Framework covering key control functions in Fund Accounting.
- Client management and satisfaction, involving client query resolution, client meetings, review of SLAs, meeting all deliverables, reviewing client service requirements periodically
- Overall responsibility to ensure that all deliverables are met
- Overall responsibility for compliance with documentation requirements and implementation of procedures
- Manage and coach all team members by being instructive with their training and development
- Be able to identify and lead change with system development and process improvements
- Liaise with Relationship Managers and Client Service Managers and ensure they are informed of all issues that may arise and status of all deliverables and staff movements
- Degree level qualification in Accounting, Mathematics, Economics or similar discipline
- Completion of, or currently studying towards, a relevant post graduate qualification (e.g. CA, CPA, CFA or Masters of Applied Finance) highly regarded
- Minimum of seven years’ experience in Fund Operations & Unit Trust Pricing
- Proven team management experience
- Excellent working knowledge of financial markets and instruments, both domestic and international
- Strong systems and technical knowledge of HiPortfolio (or asset management system) and GTI (or custody system)
- Strong PC skills in particular Excel
- Awareness of risk and control environment with high quality standards
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Gillian Scerri on 02 8289 3115 for a confidential discussion.