Salary AUD130,000 - AUD160,000 per annum + Bonus
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant John Meehan
Date posted 27 September 2018 2018-09-272018-10-27 banking 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Broad Financial Controller role working for a leading bank in the Sydney CBD
This leading global bank is currently undergoing a period of growth and as a result is interested in recruiting a suitably qualified Financial Controller to report directly to the Head of Finance and run the finance function. The Financial Controller role will be responsible for management reporting, financial control, analysing new investments as well as being involved with the strategy of the business. The position is hands on, looks after finance and tax and requires someone who is comfortable dealing with stakeholders at all levels.
• Financial planning, budgeting and forecasting
• Financial and management reporting
• Tax compliance and advisory
• Strategy and growth planning
• Driving system and reporting improvements
• Analysing business performance
• CA/CPA qualified
• Prior experience as a Financial Controller within financial services
• Several years people management experience
• Excellent communication and organisation skills
• Significant financial and management accounting experience
• Excellent stakeholder management experience
Fantastic opportunity to work closely with the Head of Finance in a leading bank in a high profile Finance role that offers excellent career progression opportunities. A competitive package will be negotiated for the successful candidate.
To apply please click apply or call John Meehan on 02 8289 3138 for a confidential discussion.