Analyst - Structured Finance
Salary AUD75,000 - AUD80,000 per annum
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Lewis Heeks
Date posted 22 October 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A great opportunity to work within the Middle Office Structured Finance team at a leading Domestic Bank. You will work as part of a team that manages bespoke Structured Finance facilities to Australian Financial Institutions and Corporates.
- Manage key risks for the bank including operational, credit and financial risks
- Analyse the credit quality of assets of the banks client base
- Endorse clients advanced rates against eligible assets
- Validate client and sales team requests
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to understand and interpret verbal and written communication in various forms is a must
- Intermediate computer literacy
- Strong analytical skills
- Securitisation cash-flow reporting skills
A competitive salary is on offer for the suitable candidate.
To apply please click apply or call Lewis Heeks on +61 2 8289 3157 for a confidential discussion.