Financial Reporting Manager
Salary AUD110,000 - AUD120,000 per annum + Super + BonusFULL_TIME
Consultant Tom Clifton
Date posted 26 October 2018 2018-10-262018-11-21 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
This major global custodian is currently hiring a Financial Reporting Manager into their Sydney finance team. Reporting into the Senior Manager, the Financial Reporting Manager will lead a team of 6 accountants responsible for delivering quality financial reporting across a number of key clients within the funds management industry. The successful candidate will have extensive financial reporting experience within custody and funds management.
- Review the production of financial statements for super funds/managed investment trusts
- Ensuring delivery of projects relating to financial reporting team
- Directly manage the relationship with key funds management clients
- Ad-hoc reporting and projects
- CA/CPA qualified
- Extensive financial reporting experience within custody/funds management
- Strong client services skills
- Excellent communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a Financial Reporting Manager to lead a team in a key role for the organisation.
To apply Please click on the link or contact Tom Clifton for further details on 02 8289 3242.