Consultant Isaac Honor
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-11 banking 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This role is part of the Financial Services operations division, providing support to our internal and external stakeholders.
- Engage in value added activities by reducing rework and processing errors.
- Apply problem solving skills to variations in procedures & recommend appropriate amendments to procedure.
- Build strong, effective working relationships within the immediate team, and across other teams internally.
- Share knowledge, ideas and information with team members and work constructively to deliver a superior customer experience.
- Provide support and guidance to other colleagues driving best practice with respect to business financial analysis and key financial operation functions.
- Complete all internal and external product and role accreditation as required. (Within the required timeframe)
- Adhere to all compliance requirements associated with your role as outlined. This includes employee guidelines and OH&S policy.
- Driving customer outcomes in line with key data points (quality & productivity) and cycle time targets
• Banking knowledge and experience
• Knowledge and application of compliance and legislative requirements
• Understanding customer needs and delivery of superior customer service
• Deliver promises and results as expected.
• High standard of Phone Etiquette
• High level of verbal and numerical comprehension
• Problem solving skills
To apply please click apply or call Isaac Honor on +61 2 82893109 for a confidential discussion.